This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. You should therefore check periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
- All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of Skadi Limited of 5 Indescon Square, Lightermans Road, London E14 9DQ. Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download the materials located on www.skadilimited.com only for personal, non-commercial use.
- Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.
- We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
- You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. We accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred.
- We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The laws of England and Wales shall govern your use of the site and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, Skadi Limited, its officers, employees, contractors or content providers shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or otherwise in connection with your use of www.skadilimited.com or any information, services or content on www.skadilimited.com.
What we collect
As with most websites, www.skadilimited.com maintains a log of activity on its site. Your IP address will be recorded, along with other information which may or may not be supplied by your browser. This includes the address of the site that referred you to the website, the type and version of the browser you are using, the operating system you use, and the screen resolution at which you viewed the site. This information is used solely to help us improve our delivery of the services on the site.
www.skadilimited.com also collects your name and email address if you use the contact form on the site to send us a message. This information will only be used to respond to your message, and will not be stored.
Please note that messages sent using the contact form are sent by unencrypted email and thus may not be secure and remain confidential while being transmitted to us.
When you visit www.skadilimited.com, the pages you view, along with small text files called ‘cookies’, are downloaded onto your computer.
Each time you visit www.skadilimited.com your computer will download a session cookie. This cookie only remains on your computer till you close your browser. This cookie is not used to identify you personally in anyway. We use session cookies to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how visitors use the site. This information helps us improve the sites structure and functionality.
Users have the option of disabling or not accepting cookies by changing the preferences on their browsers.
Protecting your information
Skadi Limited is serious about protecting your privacy and personal information. Any information you supply to us may only be shared within the organisation. Your personal details will not be supplied by Skadi Limited to any parties outside Skadi Limited or its partners or used for any purposes other than those listed above, unless we are required to do so by law.
Getting more information